While we may be experiencing challenging times, we believe that together, we can get through them. Our practice has always had the very highest of standards when it comes to your health and that hasn’t changed. Every time you visit our office, our primary goal is to ensure your health and your safety
We continue to maintain and uphold the requirements set forth by OSHA and the ADA in regards to sanitation and infection control, ensuring a clean and healthy environment for all.
Protocols for Your Safety:
Our team remains dedicated to protecting your health. Always. Here are some precautions we are currently taking:
- Taking temperatures regularly to ensure a lack of illness
- Utilizing antibacterial rinses
- Sterilization of patient-care equipment and surfaces
- Continued use of personal protective equipment such as masks and gloves
- Isolating all patients to reduce the spread of aerosols
A Total Health Connection
Our team conducts comprehensive exams and care because we understand that by doing so, we can help protect your overall health just as much as we can protect your smile. Your next appointment could just save your dental health and your life.
Socially Responsible Dentistry
We’re not interested in meeting guidelines, we’re driven by the need to exceed them because we know that you and your health are worth the extra effort.
Creating Clean Air for All
While we may be experiencing challenging times, we believe that together, we can get through them. Our practice has always had the very highest of standards when it comes to your health and that hasn’t changed.
That’s why we utilize Surgically Clean Air and WellAir throughout our office. These units destroy airborne pollutants by utilizing proprietary HEPA filters. Oral health is a crucial component of your overall wellbeing, and that includes the air you breathe.
- Designed for continuous operation to mitigate pathogens in small to medium indoor spaces.
- NanoStrike technology inactivates aerosolized viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
- Flexible positioning and quiet operation.
- Independently tested and proven.
- Portable units are low maintenance and easy to use.